Navigating Insurance Challenges When You Have a Hereditary Genetic Mutation
March 12, 2019
- Is a cancer-related genetic mutation considered a pre-existing condition?
- Understanding the ACA protections and benefits
- Cancer screening coverage norms for related cancer risks
- Surgical procedure coverage for survivors and previvors
- Overview of Medicare/Medicaid coverage of high-risk screening and interventions
- Helpful resources from FORCE and others
Who Should Attend?
People concerned about hereditary cancer, cancer survivors, previvors, and health care providers.