Urologists are experts who specialize in care of the bladder, urinary tract and the male reproductive system.
The following resources can help you locate an expert near you or via telehealth.
- The Urology Care Foundation has a tool which allows you to search for urologists in your area.
Sexual health experts
Some types of prostate cancer treatment may affect sexual health.
- The Sexual Medicine Society of North America (SMSNA) has a search tool to find experts in your area who sexual health care services.
- The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) maintains a tool to help people find a sexual health expert near them.
Other ways to find experts
- Register for the FORCE Message Boards and post on the Find a Specialist board to connect with other people who share your situation.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated comprehensive cancer centers have specialists to manage the symptoms and side effects from cancer prevention or treatment.
Still need help finding an expert? Click here to submit a request to our trained volunteers.Contact Us
Resources, Tips, More Help
Tips on prostate experts
Experts recommend that people at high risk for prostate cancer receive their screening from urologists trained in care for high-risk people. Ask your urologist if they regularly see high-risk patients and if they are familiar with screening recommendations.
For more information, visit our section on prostate cancer screening and prevention.
Still need help?Contact Us