The following resources can help you locate an expert near you.
Finding lymphedema experts
- The Lymphology Association of North America (LANA) has a database which allows people to search for lymphedema specialists by location.
- The National Lymphedema Network has a database of lymphedema clinics.
Some symptoms of lymphedema may be managed by other experts.
- The American Physical Therapy Association's ChoosePT.com website allows you to search for a physical therapist by specialty in your area.
Other ways to find experts
- Register for the FORCE Message Boards and post on the Find a Specialist board to connect with other people who share your situation.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated comprehensive cancer centers have specialists to manage the symptoms and side effects from cancer prevention or treatment.
Resources, Tips, More Help
Lymphedema is the buildup of fluid in arms, legs or other parts of the body that can be caused by cancer, radiation or surgery. Lymphedema experts can help people who may be at risk prevent lymphedema and treat it once it has occurred.
The Lymphatic Education & Resource Network has tips and tools for selecting lymphedema experts.
Still need help finding an expert or service?
Click the contact us button to submit a request to our trained volunteers.Contact Us