Support Meeting and Event Calendar
All Zoom support meetings are available for individuals personally affected by hereditary cancer, regardless of your location. State names are included on the calendar for individuals who may be seeking to network with others locally, but all can attend.
You will connect with peers and trained volunteers who understand what you are going through and the decisions you are facing in a safe, caring environment. If you need immediate support, get matched to someone who shares a similar experience as you through FORCE's Peer Navigation Program.
How to Use the Calendar:
- Click on any meeting or event to learn more and register.
- Use the arrow to see meetings in future months.
- Filter options:
- Location: to connect with local volunteers and find local meetings
- Select Your Time Zone: to display meetings in your time zone
- Category: to search by a community group meeting
go to current month
Wednesday, May 11th
Thursday, May 12th
Monday, May 16th
Tuesday, May 17th
Wednesday, May 18th
Tuesday, May 24th
Local New York Leaders
Jane Herman (New York City)
Forum Shah, MS, CGC (Bellevue Hospital)
Elizabeth Manderski, MS, CGC (NYU Langone Medical Center)
Andrea Ziltzer (Greater Hudson Valley)
Janet Gerlach (Greater Hudson Valley)
Diane Kremin (Long Island)