Support Meetings and State Volunteers
Register to attend one or more of our upcoming support meetings or connect with volunteers in your state to obtain support, resources and information. You will meet others who understand what you are going through and the decisions you are facing in a safe, caring environment.
If you need immediate support, get matched to someone who shares a similar experience as you through FORCE's Peer Navigation Program.
How to Use the Calendar:
- Click on any meeting or event to learn more and register.
- Use the arrow to see meetings in future months.
- Filter options:
- Location: to connect with local volunteers
- Select Your Time Zone: to display meetings in your location
- Category: to search by a community group meeting
Beyond BRCA & Lynch: ATM, CHEK2, PALB2 & Other Mutations, Caregivers/Parents, Español, LGBTQIA+, Lynch Syndrome, Men, People of Color, Previvors, Survivors, Young Previvors and Young SurvivorsLearn More
Connect with your local volunteers to obtain resources and information.
FORCE is looking for Community Leader volunteers in New Mexico. Learn more at https://www.facingourrisk.org/support/volunteer-information.
go to current month
Tuesday, March 5th
Wednesday, March 6th
Tuesday, March 12th
Wednesday, March 20th
Thursday, March 21st