Partner BenefitsTogether we can improve the lives of individuals and families facing hereditary cancer.
While we continue to identify opportunities to work together on projects, grants and other initiatives, the FORCE Partnership Program serves to unify and support the community. Together, we advocate for awareness, access to care, and better treatment and prevention options for all those who are impacted by hereditary cancer risks and diagnoses. The program will establish a mutually beneficial platform for our organizations to support one another’s missions in this critical space.
As a member of the FORCE Partnership Program, you will receive the following benefits:
- Logo and mission recognition on the FORCE website
- Regular partnership e-newsletters, including public policy updates, events, research efforts, etc.
- Access to syndicated XRAY content for your website
- Complimentary FORCE Conference registration
- Promotion of educational events through social media and the FORCE website (subject to review and approval)
- Guest blog opportunity
As a member of the FORCE Partnership Program, we request that you provide the following:
- A link to FORCE from your site, where appropriate (partner page, blog or other content area)
- Promotion of FORCE major events, programs or initiatives (subject to your approval)
- Participation in a biannual survey or meeting to gain feedback on the program
- A single point of contact for general partnership queries