Joining FORCEs Conference Scholarships
Thank you for your interest in the 14th Annual Joining FORCEs Conference.
FORCE provides a limited number of scholarships to those individuals who would most benefit from the information and could not otherwise attend the conference without financial support.
Who Should Apply?
Scholarship recipients are chosen based on financial need, the impact that the information gained at the conference will have on healthcare decisions, and interest and ability to disseminate the information learned back to the community. Although we will accept applications from previous recipients, highest priority will be given to people who have not previously received a scholarship. Please review all the guidelines and requirements below prior to applying.
Scholarship Guidelines & Requirements
- The deadline to apply is February 1, 2024. Scholarship awardees will be selected and notified by March 1, 2024. If selected, you will have 7 days to accept your financial aid offer.
- We cannot accept incomplete applications and are not able to follow up to get more information. Please make sure you complete ALL questions including the essay questions.
- We cannot accept group entries. If you are applying with others, each person must complete a separate application and each application will be assessed and prioritized independently.
- A very limited number of scholarships are available. Scholarships do not include airfare, parking fees, ground transportation, change or luggage fees, food costs (outside of conference meals) or any additional costs incurred during travel.
- Limited financial aid is available and applying does not guarantee you will receive it.
Note: FORCE will not provide reimbursements directly to individuals. If you are selected for financial aid, FORCE will book your hotel room and register you for the conference. Please do not register for the conference or book your hotel room.
Applications must be submitted to FORCE by February 1, 2024. Financial aid recipients will be notified by March 1, 2024. If you have any questions, please e-mail Elise Boutcher at [email protected].