Multiple sclerosis may affect breast and colorectal cancer survival
Full article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34011575/
People with multiple sclerosis (MS) have lower overall survival after a breast or colorectal cancer diagnosis compared to people diagnosed with these cancers who do not have multiple sclerosis. Survival differed by cancer type. (posted 12/10/21)
Este artículo está disponible en español.
Questions To Ask Your Health Care Provider
Questions to ask your health care provider
- How will my cancer diagnosis impact my MS?
- How will my MS impact my cancer treatment?
- Should the treatment plan for my cancer be modified because I have MS?
- Do any of the medication(s) I take to treat MS increase my risk of cancer?
- How can I reduce my risk of cancer?
FORCE is a national nonprofit organization, established in 1999. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by adult hereditary cancers.