Immunotherapy dostarlimab gains FDA approval for treatment of recurrent and advanced endometrial cancer
Full article: https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-approvals-and-databases/fda-grants-accelerated-approval-dostarlimab-gxly-dmmr-endometrial-cancer
The FDA has given accelerated approval for the immunotherapy agent dostarlimab (Jemperli) to treat recurrent and advanced endometrial cancer that has a biomarker called mismatch repair deficiency (dMMR). This adds a new treatment option for people with recurrent or advanced endometrial cancer. (posted 5/18/21)
Este artículo está disponible en español.
Questions To Ask Your Health Care Provider
- Is dostarlimab treatment an option for my endometrial cancer?
- What are the benefits and risks of treatment with dostarlimab?
- Is my tumor MMR deficient (dMMR) or MMR proficient (MMRp)?
- Given my tumor type, would you recommend dostarlimab for me?
- What other treatment options are there for my endometrial cancer?
- If I am treated with dostarlmab, what side effects might I experience? Given my health history, how risky are those side effects for me?
- Should I be tested for Lynch syndrome?
Open Clinical Trials
The following studies are enrolling people with advanced endometrial cancer.
A number of other clinical trials for patients with endometrial cancer can be found here.
FORCE is a national nonprofit organization, established in 1999. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by adult hereditary cancers.