Signs of endometrial cancer: Six survivor stories
Full article: https://www.mdanderson.org/cancerwise/-how-i-knew-i-had-endometrial-cancer---six-survivors-share-their-symptoms-stories.h00-159621801.html
This article shares the experiences of six women diagnosed with endometrial cancer. It highlights the most common signs of endometrial cancer. (Posted 11/16/23)
Este artículo está disponible en español.
Questions To Ask Your Health Care Provider
- When should I be concerned about abnormal bleeding, bloating, pelvic pain or pressure?
- How can I tell if I am in menopause? Should I expect more bleeding?
- What is my risk for endometrial cancer?
- Should I be screened for endometrial cancer?
- I have a family history of endometrial cancer; should I consider genetic counseling and testing?
Open Clinical Trials
The following organizations have resources related to endometrial cancer.
FORCE is a national nonprofit organization, established in 1999. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by adult hereditary cancers.