Breast CancerFind information on insurance coverage and financial assistance for genetic services, risk management and cancer treatment.
Financial assistance for individuals with breast cancer
Please note that FORCE does not provide financial assistance. However, we are happy to share these resources.
Following is a list of national financial assistance programs for people diagnosed with breast cancer. Additional local and state resources may be available.
- Breast Cancer Assistance Fund provides grants to ease the financial burden experienced by those diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Genevieve’s Helping Hands offers small financial grants to be used by young breast cancer patients (under age 40) to extend their recuperation period after cancer-related surgeries and treatment.
- The Gift of Hope breast cancer foundation is dedicated to providing financial support to women in need during their course of treatment.
- The Pink Fund provides 90-day non-medical cost-of-living expenses to breast cancer patients in active treatment.
- The Sisters Network Breast Cancer Assistance Program aims to assist breast cancer survivors facing financial challenges while undergoing surgery, radiation or chemotherapy treatment.
In addition to the personalized, local and virtual support FORCE provides, these organizations also support members of our community affected by breast cancer:
- Breastcancer.org provides support and information via its comprehensive website.
- Cancer Support Community is a professionally led nonprofit support network providing virtual as well as local, in-person support in communities throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- HIS Breast Cancer Awareness is an organization providing information and awareness for men with breast cancer.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer is a national organization for people diagnosed with breast cancer across the care continuum.
- Male Breast Cancer Coalition provides information and support for men with breast cancer.
- METAvivor is a national nonprofit organization that provides support for women with metastatic breast cancer and funds metastatic cancer research.
- SHARE is a nonprofit that provides support and information for women with breast, ovarian or endometrial cancer.
- Sharsheret is a national organization for the Jewish breast and ovarian cancer community.
- Susan G. Komen addresses breast cancer on multiple fronts such as support, research, community health, global outreach and public policy initiatives.
- Young Survival Coalition is an organization for young people diagnosed with breast cancer.