- This article is most relevant to cancer patients.
- It is not specific to young women.
- It has direct utility to cancer patients and breast cancer patients in particular and is generalizable.
Quality of Writing: High
- This is a clear, informative article on the practical issues surrounding the financial impact of cancer treatment.
- The article is well sourced with references to research studies about the economics of cancer treatment and the impact it has on patients.
- The headline and lede accurately represent the contents of this article.
- The presentation of material is well balanced. The author describes the cost and decisions facing patients. The opinions of the health care insurers about experimental medicine is presented objectively.
- The scientific terms and information are presented accurately. The complexities of the costs of cancer treatment are portrayed well.