- This is a well-designed study with well-specified participants. The comparisons made are clear and sample sizes are large.
- The results are clear and well described. The statistics used are appropriate and clearly indicated.
- This study examines women with breast cancer and their oncologists' views on chemotherapy. It is not aimed at young women in particular; participant ages range from 20-79, with an average age of 62 years.
- This study does not address impact on women with inherited mutations in breast cancer predisposing genes.
- The population studied is restricted to estrogen receptor-positive, HER2-negative, early-stage breast cancer.