- This article is about direct questions that young women with a family history of breast cancer face.
- The article focuses on risks for women with an inherited mutation in a breast cancer gene. It is less useful to women with low-risk of carrying an inherited mutation.
Quality of Writing: High
- The headline is eye-catchy and a bit sensationalized.
- The article is well-balanced and points out the controversial ideas around the "right not to know" issue.
- This article is clear and easy to read. The material is well-sourced with the stories of several Icelanders highlighted. There is an accurate portrayal of the scientific issues discussed.
- The report is factually correct. Scientific terminology is correct and there is a critical and evenly weighted discussion of the issues. Statistics are conveyed accurately.