Can acupressure be used to treat cancer-related fatigue?
Full article: https://oncology.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=2532352
Breast cancer survivors commonly report experiencing considerable fatigue, which can lead to sleep problems and poor quality of life. Yet, there are no good therapies for these patients. This research study looks at whether self-administered acupressure can help breast cancer survivors with their fatigue. (8/9/16)
Questions To Ask Your Health Care Provider
- Should I try acupressure for my cancer-related fatigue?
- What are the side effects of acupressure?
- What other methods can I use to reduce my cancer-related fatigue?
- Who should I call if I experience a side effect from treatment?
- Do all women experience side effects after breast cancer treatment?
- What are potential side effects I may have after breast cancer treatment?
- What are ways to alleviate the side effects that I may experience after breast cancer treatment?
FORCE is a national nonprofit organization, established in 1999. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by adult hereditary cancers.