Dogs: Companions, hunters, and cancer detectors?
Full article: https://people.com/tv/shannen-doherty-says-her-dog-was-first-to-detect-her-breast-cancer/
In August 2016, many news outlets published stories about how actress Shannen Doherty’s dog was able to sniff out her cancer before she was diagnosed. Is there scientific validity to that claim? (9/616)
Questions To Ask Your Health Care Provider
- What are things I can do to lower my breast cancer risk?
- Can you help me assess my breast cancer risk?
- What factors would put me at high risk of breast cancer?
- What types of changes in my breast should I be concerned about?
- How often should I have regular breast cancer screening?
FORCE is a national nonprofit organization, established in 1999. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by adult hereditary cancers.