To receive our print newsletter in the mail please complete our survey, which helps us collect and manage your information.
Funding & Support
FORCE's newsletters are made possible by a generous grant from Genentech.
Joining FORCEs is the FORCE newsletter with news, views and supportive information for individuals concerned about hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Current Issue (Spring 2013)
- FORCE Recommended Reads
- Update: PARP Inhibitor Research
- Brocade Study
- Personalizing Risk Assessment for BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers (Conference 2012 Recap)
- Genetic Testing in the Jewish Community—Are We Doing Enough? (Conference 2012 Recap)
- Breast Cancer Surveillance and Chemoprevention (Conference 2012 Recap)
- High-risk Breast Surveillance Resource Gaps
- Joining FORCEs Conference 2014
- Voices of FORCE and sidebar Conversations on the Impact of Hereditary Cancer in Our Lives
- Our New Collaboration with Basser Research Center
- Basser Research Projects
- What's New @ FORCE
Share your Story
We invite you to share your reflections or personal story about dealing with the issues of hereditary breast or ovarian cancer. Tell us how you feel, how you cope, or what you’ve learned. Email stories of 500-550 words to Sue Friedman or send to:
16057 Tampa Palms Blvd. W. #373
Tampa, FL 33647
Please include your name and daytime telephone number so we can contact you if we decide to publish your story in a future issue.
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.