To receive our print newsletter in the mail please complete our survey, which helps us collect and manage your information.
Funding & Support
FORCE's newsletters are made possible by a generous grant from Genentech.
Joining FORCEs is the FORCE newsletter with news, views and supportive information for individuals concerned about hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Current Issue (Spring 2014)
- Welcome From Our Director of Education
- ABOUT Patient-Powered Research Network
- 2014 Conference
- FORCE Debuts a Springtime NYC Celebration: Live Life Empowered
- New Tools Help Patients with Uncertain or Negative Results
- “Free the Data”—Undoing the Damage Caused by Gene Patents
- Research Update: Using Multiple-Gene Panels for Medical Decisions
- Voices of FORCE
- Matching Participants to Clinical Trials is Critical to HBOC Research
- Weighing the Evidence: Are Women Who Test True Negative for BRCA at Increased Risk of Cancer?
- Patient-Centered and Real World Research
- What's New @ FORCE
Share your Story
We invite you to share your reflections or personal story about dealing with the issues of hereditary breast or ovarian cancer. Tell us how you feel, how you cope, or what you’ve learned. Email stories of 500-550 words to Sue Friedman or send to:
16057 Tampa Palms Blvd. W. #373
Tampa, FL 33647
Please include your name and daytime telephone number so we can contact you if we decide to publish your story in a future issue.
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.