Joining FORCEs Conference 2014
- FORCE Recommended Reads
- Update: PARP Inhibitor Research
- Brocade Study
- Personalizing Risk Assessment for BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers (Conference 2012 Recap)
- Genetic Testing in the Jewish Community—Are We Doing Enough? (Conference 2012 Recap)
- Breast Cancer Surveillance and Chemoprevention (Conference 2012 Recap)
- High-risk Breast Surveillance Resource Gaps
- Joining FORCEs Conference 2014
- Voices of FORCE and sidebar Conversations on the Impact of Hereditary Cancer in Our Lives
- Our New Collaboration with Basser Research Center
- Basser Research Projects
- What's New @ FORCE
Same Great Experience—New City, State, and Venue
by Sue Friedman
Join us June 12-14, 2014 at the Marriott Hotel, downtown Philadelphia for our 8th Joining FORCEs Against Hereditary Cancer conference. As always, our gathering will feature cutting-edge research, world-renowned speakers, an agenda that covers every aspect of living with HBOC, and topics of interest for survivors, previvors, supporters, and health care providers. The conference will offer unparalleled opportunities to learn, network, share, process, and bond with others who are facing or have faced similar challenges. The Basser Research Center for BRCA in the Abramson Cancer Center at the University of Pennsylvania is our academic partner and will present updates on their research. Our collaboration with the Basser Research Center will provide opportunities for attendees to give feedback, ask questions, and participate in research.
Located in the heart of downtown Philadelphia, our new venue is steps away from historic landmarks, fantastic restaurants, cultural centers, and fun activities. Mark your calendar and make your travel plans. We can’t wait to see you there!
Visit facingourrisk.org/conference for more information.
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.