PARP Inhibitor BRCA Breast Cancer Trials
PARP Inhibitor Breast Cancer Clinical Trials for BRCA Mutation Carriers
The below are PARP inhibitor studies currently open to breast cancer patients with a known BRCA mutation regardless of the ER/PR status of the tumor. If you have a BRCA mutation and also have triple-negative breast cancer, you may also qualify for studies enrolling triple-negative patients. Please visit our triple-negative breast cancer study page for a list of those trials. Other eligibility criteria may apply; for more details on an individual study, please contact the study coordinator or visit clinicaltrials.gov.
- NCT01074970: PARP Inhibition for Triple Negative Breast Cancer (ER-/PR-/HER2-)or BRCA1/2 Mutations
- NCT01482715: A Study of Oral Rucaparib in Patients With gBRCA Mutation Breast Cancer or Other Solid Tumor
- NCT01237067: Olaparib in Combination With Carboplatin for Refractory or Recurrent Women's Cancers
- NCT00647062: AZD2281 and Carboplatin in Treating Patients With BRCA1/BRCA2-Associated, Hereditary, or Triple Negative Metastatic or Unresectable Breast Cancer or Ovarian Epithelial Cancer
- NCT01445418: AZD2281 Plus Carboplatin to Treat Breast and Ovarian Cancer
- NCT01311713: Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose of the PARP Inhibitor CEP-9722 in Patients With Solid Tumors
- NCT00813956: A Phase 2 Study of Standard Chemotherapy Plus BSI-201 (PARP Inhibitor also known as iniparib) in the Neoadjuvant Treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- NCT01104259: Phase I Study of ABT-888 in Combination With Cisplatin and Vinorelbine for Patients With Advanced Triple Negative Breast Cancer and/or BRCA-Mutation Associated Breast Cancer
- NCT01149083: Veliparib With or Without Carboplatin in Treating Patients With Stage III or Stage IV Breast Cancer
- NCT00892736: ABT-888 in Treating Patients With Malignant Solid Tumors That Did Not Respond to Previous Therapy
- NCT01281150: Veliparib in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
- NCT01042379: I-SPY 2 TRIAL: Neoadjuvant and Personalized Adaptive Novel Agents to Treat Breast Cancer
- NCT01286987: Study of BMN 673, a PARP Inhibitor, in Patients With Advanced or Recurrent Solid Tumors
Page updated 11/30/11
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.