PARP Inhibitor Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
PARP Inhibitor Studies in Breast Cancer
There are several PARP inhibitor studies open for different populations of breast cancer patients. There is some evidence that different PARP inhibitors work differently so not all may have similar results in clinical trials. If you are considering enrolling in a clinical trial, it is recommended that you discuss the study with your health care team and the research team for each study.
- View a list of all PARP inhibitor breast cancer clinical trials currently enrolling patients in the US
- PARP inhibitor trials open to people with BRCA mutations
- PARP inhibitor trials open to people with triple negative breast cancer
- PARP inhibitor trials open to people with advanced/metastatic breast cancer
- PARP inhibitor trials open to people with stage I-III breast cancer
- PARP inhibitor trials listed by state
- PARP inhibitor trials listed by drug
Page updated 08/31/11
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.