An Adaptive, Randomized Phase II Trial to Determine Pathologic Complete Response With the Addition of Carboplatin With and Without Veliparib to Standard Chemotherapy in the Neoadjuvant Treatment of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Full study details on clinicaltrials.gov
Name of PARP Inhibitor used in study:
- Triple-negative breast cancer
- no prior treatment for breast cancer
- Clinical stage IIB, IIIA, IIIB, or IIIC
Type of study:
Participants will be assigned to one of two groups
- 21-days cycles where participants receive paclitaxel and carboplatin intravenously on day 1 or 2
- 21-days cycles where participants receive paclitaxel and carboplatin intravenously on day 3 or 4 AND veliparib orally on days 1-5
Thomas Jefferson University
Contact: Tiffany Avery, MD, MPH 215-955-1661
Contact: Clinical Research Management Office 215-955-1661
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.