A Phase II Clinical Trial of PM01183 in BRCA 1/2-Associated or Unselected Metastatic Breast Cancer
Study identifier: NCT01525589
Full study details on clinicaltrials.gov
Name of investigational agent used in study:
- Proven diagnosis of metastatic breast cancer (MBC)
- At least one, but no more than three, prior chemotherapy regimens for MBC.
- At least three weeks since the last chemotherapy (six weeks in some particular cases) and At least four weeks since the last radiotherapy (RT) > 30 Gy) and at least one week since the last hormonal therapy and at least two weeks since the last biological/investigational therapy
- Known deleterious germline mutation of BRCA1/2 (hereditary breast cancer)
- Patients with only bone metastasis are not eligible
- Patients with symptomatic or progressive brain metastases are not eligible
Type of study:
Phase II study
Patients will receive one of two strengths of PM01183:
- 1 mg/vial
- 4 mg/vial
administration by injection every three weeks
Massachusetts General Hospital
Contact: Steven Jay Isakoff, M.D. 617-726-4920 SISAKOFF@PARTNERS.ORG
Page updated 06/19/13
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.