ABT-888 With Modified FOLFOX6 in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Full study details on clinicaltrials.gov
Name of PARP Inhibitor used in study:
- Histologically proven pancreatic adenocarcinoma with measurable disease
- any number of prior therapies except prior therapy with a PARP inhibitor
- no brain metastases or a history of previously treated brain metastases who have been treated with surgery or stereotactic radiosurgery at least 4 weeks prior to enrollment and have a baseline MRI that shows no evidence of intracranial disease and have not had treatment with steroids within 1 week of study enrollment
- At least 14 days must have passed since all prior anti-cancer therapy
- At least 28 days must have passed since any prior antibody-based therapies
- At least 28 days must have passed since any prior investigational agent
Type of study:
- Veliparib orally at escalating does in Phase I and then at recommended phase II dose with standard mFOLFOX-6
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.