A Phase 1 Study of ABT-888 (Veliparib) in Combination With Weekly Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Advanced Solid Tumors
Full study details on clinicaltrials.gov
Name of PARP Inhibitor used in study:
- Metastatic spread (stage IV) or locally advanced and unresectable
- Patients may have estrogen receptor positive or negative (ER+ or ER-) disease
- Patients with breast cancer may not be HER2-positive ( 3+), or FISH ratio > 2.2
- No uncontrolled CNS metastasis
Type of study:
- 1. Dose-escalation phase: 21-day cycles where participants receive veliparib orally twice daily on days 1-5, 8-12, and 15-19, and paclitaxel and carboplatin intravenously on days 3, 10, and 17.
- 2. Expansion phase: 21-day cycles where participants receive veliparib orally daily on days 1-21, and paclitaxel and carboplatin intravenously on days 3 and 10.
Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute at Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Contact: Chandra P. Belani 717-531-1078 email@example.com
UPMC Cancer Center at Magee-Womens Hospital
Contact: Edward Chu 412-623-5898 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.