Treatment & Surgery
The bfflbag ™ is designed to provide comfort and improve the patient experience. It is ideal for a woman recovering from surgery, daily radiation, or cycles of chemotherapy.
From one friend to another, the bfflbag™ is the perfect, useful gift.
The bfflbag™ features:
- Lightweight, stain resistant nylon
- Metal feet to keep the bag off hospital floors
- Inside and outside pockets
- Easy-to-open zipper
- Spacious interior
What is in the bfflbag™?
- Axilla Pilla™: a lightweight fabric pillow, specially designed to brace the axilla where lymph nodes are sampled), abdomen, or to prop your head.
- Overnight toiletries (everything from lip balm to eye drops to a nail kit)
- Notecards, pen, notepad, and an envelope to organize important papers
- Drain care products and instructions
- Water bottle, mints, and socks
Dr. Elizabeth Chabner Thompson has devoted her clinical years to treating women with breast cancer. As a patient recovering from breast reconstruction, she experienced it first hand. The bfflbag™ remembers all the little things that a patient might forget. In partnership with cosmetic bag designer Stephanie Johnson, the bfflbag™ is filled with everything to make
recovery a little easier.
Retail price: $99
Benefit to FORCE
15% of the net profits from the sale of the bffl bag will be provided to FORCE. Enter FORCE in the comments at checkout.
Partner Shop Link
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.