Team FORCE is a community of athletes and fitness enthusiasts dedicated to supporting the hereditary breast and ovarian cancer community.
These women and men commit their training and participation in races, marathons and other athletic events to raise much-needed funds for FORCE, the only national nonprofit organization dedicated to meeting the unique needs of those at high risk. Team FORCE provides a great opportunity to have a positive impact on FORCE’s ability to fulfill our mission by leveraging your personal fitness efforts.
Join Team FORCE
Support a Team FORCE Participant
You can help, even if you are not able to participate, by donating to Team FORCE memberswho are running, walking or biking for FORCE.
Team FORCE Benefits for Participants
- Access to a dedicated Team FORCE Facebook page - share motivation tips, get to know your team mates and have access to training information
- Team FORCE performance race t-shirt
- Access to training resources, tools and support through FORCE Fit For Life (FFL); get the information you need to train at your appropriate level whether it be beginner, intermediate or advanced AND meet your personal fitness goals
- Personal fundraising website – reach out to friends and family to support you in your fundraising efforts
- Recognition for your fundraising success
- Long term benefits of knowing that you are raising funds to save lives
Thank you to our Team FORCE Sponsor
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.