Check out our list of fundraising ideas!
Thank you for your interest in supporting FORCE through a fundraising event. We appreciate your willingness to raise money and awareness for our organization and the fight against hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
- Step 1: Review the Fundraising Event Guidelines (pdf).
- Step 2: Complete and submit the FORCE Fundraiser Registration Form. This form gives us the information we can use to help promote your event, so provide as much information as possible. From this form you can also order free brochures and jelly bracelets for your event.
- Step 3: We’ll send approval for your event within 48 hours. In the meantime, check out our Fundraiser Toolkit.
If your fundraiser is open to the general public, FORCE can assist with promoting the event as follows.
- Include announcement in the local FORCE group's monthly Constant Contact email.
- Include announcement on the local group's page of this website.
- Post information on national and/or local Facebook pages.
- Tweet event information on national Twitter page.
- After the event we’ll share the information (with photos if available) in our on-line scrapbook, and in our local updates.
Brighton Collectibles - Lakeline in Austin, TX, donated proceeds from sales of their Power of Pink charm and badge clip. The store also invited our local outreach coordinator, Renee Wasserman to provide information on FORCE and hereditary breast and ovarian cancer to shoppers.
51 Supper Club
51 Supper Club at Downtown in the Gardens, Palm Beach County, FL, hosted a fundraiser for FORCE.
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.