Travel & Lodging
The Joining FORCEs Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel. Our conference block rooms are available at a discounted rate of $199/night plus a $10 resort fee until May 1, 2017 or until the conference block sells out. Rooms can be reserved online or by calling the hotel at:
888-421-1442 and referencing the FORCE Conference.
The address for the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is:
One Grand Cypress Blvd
Orlando, FL 32836
Directions, Transportation, and Parking Options
Shuttle from Airport:
You may take the Mears Shared Ride Shuttle from the airport directly to the hotel. Cost for a round trip ticket is $37.00. Use this coupon to get $4.00 off.
Please note that you must print off the coupon and turn into the counter agents at Level 1 at the Orlando International Airport. (Coupons on mobile devices will not be accepted.)
You may also pre-order and pre-pay for your ticket online using priority code 550284019. Visit our Mears link to make your reservations and purchase your ticket.
From Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO) (approximately 18 miles):
- Driving directions: Take the Beachline Expressway (528 West) to I-4 West. Take I-4 West to Exit 68 (Lake Buena Vista), turn right off the exit and proceed to second traffic light. Turn left at light to the hotel entrance.
- Cabfare: Taxi fare from Orlando Airport to the hotel is approximately $48 each way.
From Tampa Int'l Airport (TPA) (approximately 78 miles):
- Take I-275 North to I-4 East to Exit 68 (Lake Buena Vista). Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Route 535 North. Turn left at the third traffic light. Turn left into the Grand Cypress Resort.
- From Tampa / St. Pete:
Take I-4 East / Daytona Beach to Exit 68 (Lake Buena Vista), turn left off exit and proceed to third traffic light. Turn left at the light to the hotel entrance.
- From Daytona Beach:
Take I-4 West / Tampa to Exit 68 (Lake Buena Vista), turn right off exit and proceed to second traffic light. Turn left at light to hotel entrance.
- From Miami / Ft. Lauderdale / West Palm Beach:
Take the Florida Turnpike north to I-4 exit. Take I-4 West to Exit 68 (Lake Buena Vista), turn right at exit and proceed to second traffic light. Turn left at light to hotel.
- From Cocoa Beach / Cape Canaveral:
Take the Beachline Expressway (528 West) to I-4 West/ Tampa, exit at 68 (Lake Buena Vista) and turn right. Proceed to the second traffic light. Turn left at light to the hotel entrance.
Visit the hotel page on travel and directions for more information.
Hotel valet parking is $25 per day. Self-parking is available for $17 per day.
About the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Enjoy seclusion and serenity in the heart of Lake Buena Vista at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.Immerse yourself in a grand luxury hotel experience. This Lake Buena Vista hotel is just moments from popular Orlando theme parks. offers travelers the best of everything, including a secluded setting, superior service, diverse dining options, and exclusive amenities:
Favorite nearby attractions include:
- Walt Disney World® Resort is located just a mile from Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. This magical resort offers four theme parks and two water parks, not to mention Disney’s BoardWalk Entertainment District, Disney Springs™ and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Universal Orlando is located about 8 miles from the hotel. Comprised of two exciting theme parks and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, this world-class vacation destination combines rides and attractions with some of the most popular movies and entertainment events.
- SeaWorld Orlando theme parks are about 5 miles from the hotel.Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is the perfect starting point for your aquatic theme park adventure, and we even offer free shuttle service to SeaWorld.
- Legoland is located in Winter Park, about 37 miles from the hotel. This interactive theme park offers 150 acres with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, as well as restaurants, shops and a beautiful botanical garden. LEGOLAND also has its own water park for families with children ages 2-12.
Visit this website for a list of other attractions in the Orlando area.