June 12-14, 2014 in Philadelphia, PA at the Philadelphia Downtown Marriott.
Our conference sessions are designed to help maximize the networking and education opportunities for all attendees. We offer several general sessions for all attendees and six concurrent or breakout sessions where participants can choose the topic and presentation that is of most interest to them.
We have organized our breakouts into tracks to help you choose the sessions that are most appropriate for your situation. Once you register, you are free to attend whichever session you wish. A few sessions such as Yoga have limited space. Click on the links below to view some suggested tracks based on attendee situation:
- Young women at high-risk for cancer
- Breast cancer survivors
- Genetic counselors or advanced practice nurses seeking continuing education credits
- Health care providers
- Men with mutations
- Newly diagnosed breast cancer patients
- Ovarian cancer survivors
- Partners, spouses, or caregivers
- Patient advocates, navigators, and support group facilitators
- People who are BRCA negative but still at high risk due to family history
- People who are considering but have not had genetic testing
- People who would like to become more involved as volunteers or advocates
- Women pursuing screening or non-surgical prevention
- Women who are considering mastectomy and/or reconstruction
- Women who are considering prophylactic salpingo-oophorectomy
- Women who have completed mastectomy and/or oophorectomy
Visit our agenda page for a complete list and description of each session.
Disclaimer: Health links are made available for educational purposes only. This information should not be interpreted as medical advice. All health information should be discussed with your health care provider. Please read our full disclaimer for more information.
This site has been made possible by a generous grant from Morphotek.